Sunday, November 27, 2016


"ArtyBicardi
This is exactly like the kind of home I want to build but I have had a hard time getting an architect or builder willing to do something this modern in my area of texas!"
"SANCTUARY
This is about the 3rd or 4th video I've seen presenting this house on youtube. I noticed some more furniture has been added to the living areas. The first video I saw didn't have as much as this. It's difficult to believe that no one has purchased this gorgeous home, yet.
Excellent videos, Gary Anter! "
Drew P. Baulsach 
I know I'm not the targeted demographic for these videos, but I'm a fan of Gary Anter. His showcase voice and talent is the best. Soothing to listen to. These homes are amazing. At least SOMEONE gets to live like this. I don't care if it's not me. I just like to watch and dream.

MrGrownman455 
Wow you're back to making videos again. I thought this channel was not active anymore. I think I might be the only person that wants to move to Vegas and not party 24 hours a day. lol I just would love idea of having the entertainment capital of the world down the street from me or 10 to 15 minutes away."

        Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information or visit us
        at travelhighlight.net

No comments:

Post a Comment